Some of the Materials here may not be used, but is is helpful to have them handy incase af an emergency; for example tape.
- Glove (You will wear this on your hand as the Flex Sensor will be attached to it).
- Tape (This will be used to hold equipment together).
- Clear Fishing Wire (This will be used to pull your finger closed and open).
- Flexible Plastic Sheet (This will act as your finger joints).
- 4x Batteries (Need to be AA 1.5v). (This will power your finger).
- Battery Holder (Minimum of 4 compartments). (This will hold your batteries for you).
- Wooden Plank (30cm by 8cm). (this is where you will glue your finger and other components to).
- Hot Glue and Gun (You will use this to combine your final components).
- 3D Printed Finger Parts (This will act as your finger).
- Flexi Strip (This will control how much your finger moves).
- Servo (This will move as a result of the Flex Sensor).
- Arduino Board (This is what you will start coding on).
- Arduino Cord (Needs to be able to plug into a computer USB compartment).
- Nano Board (This will be used to control your finger. It will be glued to the wooden plank).
- Nano Board Cord (Needs to be able to plug into a computer USB compartment).
- 5x Aligator Wires (Minimum to be safe).
- 2x Jumper Cables (This will connect the flex sensor to the arduino board).
Click the link below for where to find Materials.
- Flexi Strip
- Arduino Board
- Aligator Clips and Wires
- Arduino Cord
- Jumper Cords
- Rubber Glove
- Plastic Sheet
Click the link below for Arduino and Nano Board Substitutes.